Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3 am Leg Warmers

Isabelle got knit leg warmers from a friend of mine late last fall and has played with them off and on for months. They are back “on” this week. She has been sleeping with them along with the green hat I knit for her. Last night she went to bed in her pj’s holding her baby, the leg warmers and the green hat. When she woke me up at 3 am to find the baby she had lost in her sleep she was wearing the leg warmers and the green hat.

Also this weekend I finished a pumpkin hat for Isabelle. (see pictures) I finished the hat while she was napping. When she got up we had to head out to a going away party. She insisted on wearing the pumpkin stocking cap to the party on an 85 degree day.




I told these stories to a friend at work. They said she has found her inner freak.


No comments: