Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Odd things in my purse


Since I have become a mom I've carried all sorts of things in my purse that have struck me as odd. Sippy cups, diapers, general necessities for a child but then when I go out to drinks with girlfriends and go to pay it's odd reaching past the matchbox cars and diaper cream. Another reason I'm so glad Isabelle is potty trained, I am free of a diaper bag. However this does not alleviate the odd things in my purse.

All this week every time I go in my purse I find 2 dirty little girls socks. I took them off her feet sometime this weekend when we were out and about and in my purse they went. I generally don't need my purse at home so I always forget to take them out when I get home. I'm hoping blogging about it will help me remember!

2 comments:

erin said...

Ha! I find hairy/linty nuks at the bottom of my purse because SJ is not allowed to have them once we get out of the car (in theory).

Unknown said...

YES! You're back! More blogs, please.