Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The knitting took over.

That is my only excuse for abandoning the blog for so long. Ok not only the knitting, but mostly the knitting. Todd is pretty sure the needles are glued to my hands at home. But this resulted in many loverly Birthday and christmas gifts for many.

The have been many wonderful Isabelle moments in the past few months as well. One of my recent favorite was at the dinner table. My Grandma Mae is now settled into Hudson and we see her weekly, which has been wonderful. Isabelle has forged quite the relationship with her. At dinner Isabelle asked, "Where is grandpa Fred?"(Grandma Mae's Husband). I told her Grandpa Fred was in heaven with God. Isabelle then asked if Grandpa Fred was coming back. I told her sadly no. She then said, "We will have to find Grandma Mae a new husband." I told her I think that Grandma is perfectly happy without one and that Grandpa Fred would be her husband forever. She disagreed and is on the hunt for a hook up for Grandma.

I swear the adventures never end with Iz. She also put a dired blueberry up her nose on Friday. It resulted in an urgent care visit, a successful extraction and an affectionate nickname of Schnozberry.

1 comment:

erin said...

I've missed you!