Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Fact about me

I was tagged on Facebook to write down 25 random facts about myself so here we go:

1) I love the color red!

2) When I was little I wanted to be an architect and a teacher.

3) I just started Jillian Michael's 30 Shred... we will see how well it works.

4) I have NO WILL POWER.

5) I drive a red Pontiac grand am.

6) If I could live in any TV show it would be Stars Hallow from Gilmore Girls.

7) I have a new found appreciation for colored socks.

8) I change my mind ALOT!

9) I want more time to craft.

10) Yesterday I took 12,239 steps while wearing my pedometer.

11) I like to solve problems.

12) I have stopped blaming my mom for my bad/bowl/boy hair cut in elementary school and accepted it as a scar from childhood that will make anyone I meet laugh. Which I'm good with.

13) I have met Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels.

14) I like to make lists. (Ask my husband)

15) I believe in miracles and angels.

16) I still have my stinky chacos in our shoe closet from 5 years ago because I can't give up shoes.

17) I don't like wall paper, however I do like vinyl stickers for your walls as long as they don't damage the paint.

18) I think I'm equal parts of my mom and dad in everything from looks to attitude.

19) I would like to go to Alaska some day.

20) I'm still inspired by my youth pastor from the church I grew up in.

21) The first CD I ever owned was Stone Temple Pilots.

22) I think that Thomas Kincade is a sell out, a marketing genius and a master of light.

23) I got my dates messed up and showed up for drinks with friends last night and no one was there, turns out a black berry doesn't do everything for you!

24) Met my husband 7 years ago today and if you asked me then if I would be married to him now the answer would have been a resounding no! But I'm so glad I am!

25) I am a happy, grateful person for my life, my family, my friends, my job and so much more.

I'm not tagging anyone specific but consider this an open TAG. If you do post 25 random facts about yourself put it in the comments here, I would love to read what you came up with. Or just leave a random fact or two in the comments area.

13)

2 comments:

Megan said...

While STP may have been your first CD, whenever I heard Mr. Jones by the Counting Crows I think of you! I don't think I'll ever stop associating that with you and Matt.

Jessica said...

That was my 2nd CD. Oh so many good memories with that CD. My friend Kari and I went to her cabin and I'm pretty sure we listened exclusively to that CD for the entire 4 days we were there. Her poor parents!