Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Full of It!

Last week Isabelle wasn't quite herself. She Threw up lunch on thursday and Friday. I said thats enough and made Todd take her to the Doctor to see what was wrong. If it was a virus I could live with that, however if there was something we could do to make her feel better I was ready and willing to do so.
After the appointment Todd and Isabelle came to my office and I asked- "So... what did the doctor say?"
"Shes full of S*$^" Todd said.
I was like "What? Who? The doctor? Explain!" I mean really we are talking about my daughter here a short explaination of 4 words was not going to do it.
Turns out that is exactly what Isabelle was. She was full of it. Poor thing was constipated. She had been going but just little rabbit turds as we call them so I totally didn't suspect constipation. However after a weekend of Miralax and lots of diluted pear juice our little one cleared out her system sunday and monday.
I cannot wait to tell Isabelle that story when she is old enough to appreciate her fathers humor!

1 comment:

erin said...

Haha--I can't wait until you tell her first boyfriend. You'll have to blog about it. :)