Sunday, May 10, 2009

Luv you



This little girl said "luv you" today. She made my mothers day complete! Not only was she PERFECT in church but she also said "luv you". There is nothing else that will melt your heart like your child saying "luv you".
This week has been wonderfully hectic with the start of a brand new schedule with my new job. We leave the house a little earlier in the morning but not much, which is great! We are home at the same time and I am loving the new job. Now I just have to fit in a work out and cleaning the house into the schedule. However it's so hard when you have a little pumpkin walking around.
I got the pumpkin costume at a garage sale on Friday. I was going to pack it away but apparently miss Isabelle has other plans. She put it on with her new sunglasses and we just about died laughing at her. This week has also come with a myriad of new words not only "luv you" but e-mail, red, ball and bowl. All her words are becoming more clear and succinct. She also said her first sentence on Saturday morning. She found her baby doll under and blanket and said "It's a baby." I again was in shock. How can this little child be speaking in sentences already.
Obviously I'm a little sentimental today being mothers day and all but there is no feeling like watching your child grow.

1 comment:

erin said...

I love her, too!!
Happy Mother's Day, Jess! You are doing such an awesome job, and I am so glad to be your friend.