Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Where have we been?

I swear we have been swinging nonstop since Grandma found this in her garage last weekend!
OK not nonstop but really for about 45 minutes every evening.
That face makes every minute worth it.

Other happenings- the Ducks are HUGE! seriously who know ducks could grow so fast! (photos coming soon). We will be planting pumpkins this weekend and the wind is sucking the life out of me. For the past week it seems like we have has constant 45 mph winds. It's warm but the wind just makes me feel frazzled. Oh well. It doesn't keep us from swinging so that is something to be happy about. I promise to get back in the swing of things soon (no pun intended!).
What have y'all been up to?

2 comments:

erin said...

Frazzled is a good way to describe it.
LOVE that face on the swing. SJ loves swinging, too!

Scholar and Sailor said...

I love the swinging picture - so sweet. It sounds like you've been busy bees around the garden and with your animals, too. We're gardening here (any by 'garden,' I mean 'giant pots') and I am determined to get a pepper out of it.