Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Swinging

A baseball field close to our house that has a set of swings. Last night I was transported back to 4th grade. As I pumped my legs to go higher and higher I was sent thought a time warp and suddenly I was in 4th grade again. I spent countless hours are recess over the years on the swings. Being "Married" to friends as we would swing in perfect unison. Of course the dissolution of theses "relationships"would always come at 2:03 with the ring of a bell.
It's amazing how freeing it can be just to swing for 10 minutes. I have committed to go and do that once a week all summer if not every night!

2 comments:

erin said...

Fun!!!
(Tell the truth, though--didn't it hurt your butt??)

Jessica said...

Oddly enough my butt didn't hurt at all! Must be the extra mama cushin.