Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun all the live long day!

Many new and exciting things have happened at our household in the past 9 days. We got a sand box, Isabelle can sing: Twinkle Twinkle little star- however it sounds like tinkle tinkle (which works well for potty training) and rock a bye baby, Isabelle went potty like a big girl again 2 nights ago, I've successfully avoided massive amounts of house work and yet my home looks presentable, Isabelle has taken to carrying around some sort of stuffed animal or baby doll at all times, Isabelle had her first skinned knee, we enjoyed the crap our of our 4th of July weekend and I'm staring at my 28th birthday and have resigned to enjoy it and let it pass with a shrug. Eh, 28, big whop. I realized that in no language is what I just wrote a sentence, but eh, 28, big whop.

4 comments:

erin said...

Sounds like your summer is a big whop so far!

Jessica said...

thats because I haven't been to the zoo yet!!!

Scholar and Sailor said...

Sooo good to see you this last week. Wish I could give you birthday hugs in person, but I know you will celebrate in style.

Unknown said...

28? ________ you're old!