Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHA 28 HAHAHAHAHA


These fashionable glasses were given to Todd and I by my brother and sister in law. They got them on Beale Street in Memphis. I can't help but wonder if my crazy aunt had anything to do with it...? Just in case you can't make out what the glasses are - Todd's are Beer Goggles and mine are wine glasses... Oh the hilarity. This might be a clue as to how I rang in 28.
2 days into my 28th year of life I've learned a few things that I thought I should share:
1) DQ Tagalong blizzard is RIDICULOUSLY good! Go have one now!
2) There is nothing better than a little girl saying "Happy Birthday Dear Ma Ma".
3) I am so glad that in Isabelle's baby book I can say that he father taught her, her first swear word. More to come on that but those are just the Highlights so far!

1 comment:

erin said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying year 28!