Monday, April 27, 2009

8.5 or 8 on a good day!

I went shoe shopping this weekend and I have a sad announcement my cute little 7 or 7 and a half feet are not an 8 or 8 and a half depending on the day. I was blessed when pregnant with Isabelle never to get swollen feet or anything but my revenge came this weekend in the form of a size 8 black heel... pay back sucks. Mostly now because I have to go through all my shoes and get rid of the ones that will no longer fit! So be aware lucky friends their might be some very cute 7 shoes coming your way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But at least you got to enjoy the spoils of Le Great Farmington Shoe Sale! There is nothing that compares here in MKE :/ And I don't really need any shoes, except for an awesome pair of blue pumps for the wedding day! :) Miss you! Andrea

Unknown said...

Why was I not warned that the shoe sale was going on at KK's? Is it going on this weekend too? We may have to make a stop! I am debating sleeping over now...it changes from day to day...I'll keep you posted!