Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Balls


Last saturday before Easter I needed to get the easter eggs done. So Isabelle and I went off to grandmas to sew. While I was sewing Isabelle and grandman played and went for the first walk of the year.


Here is where I spent Saturday. It was lovely to be sewing and in such a wonderful setting. Sunny, bright and relaxing.

So the "eggs" turned out looking more like balls. but they worked for this year.



I used 6 different fabrics. The one on the far left is my favorite. Not sure if we will use them agian next year but they were a great concept and I got to sew for a whole day! LOVE IT!




2 comments:

erin said...

Cute! I like them!

Scholar and Sailor said...

So cute! And really, the less egg-like they look, the more versatile they can be.

May Day baskets, anyone? :)