Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Easter Already??


I cannot believe that Easter is almost here. It snowed this morning Easter cannot be just over two weeks away. However I'm so very glad that it's just that far away because I think I'm going to be crafty about Easter this year. While fluttering in the crafty blog world I came across these. They are from Sew, Mama, Sew. A delightful blog that gives away fabric on Fridays (This alone gives it a high rating in my book!) So I think I will try my hand at making some of these and I will let you know how they turn out. I thought they would be something that we could have for years to come and lord knows I have enough fabric and stuffing to make them the only thing I would need to buy is little fun toys for Isabelle and Addy to put inside the little pocket. Because Isabelle is still putting everything in her mouth I will have to find bigger items like jewelry an other things for her to play with... any ideas as to what to give a 1 year old? I might have to make a trip to the dollar store. We shall see.
Do you have any Easter traditions that you remember from being a child?

1 comment:

erin said...

Cute!!! I love it.
Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I HAVE to be with my family for Easter. I can be away from them for Christmas or Thanksgiving, but for some reason, I am so lonely for them on Easter.