Thursday, March 19, 2009

100

This is the 100th post- YEAH! Thank you to all who read. Thank you to blogger for giving me a place to write!
And now on to more important things. The Blog. I'm sorry I have been neglecting you, however in the past week so much and so little have happened all at the same time. I know haven't taken photos yet however you will have happy to know that I have enjoyed my first bath. We did run out of hot water while filling the tub so that is going to take some figuring out. The first bath was not a zen as I wanted it to be however it was definitely relaxing. And that is what I needed in my life. So YEAH TUB!
Isabelle is feeling much better but still not sleeping all that well. We are getting about every other night. Which is good for us and At least it's not every hour or so of her getting up like when we first brought her home so I will live with a whole night of sleep every other night.
This week Todd and I have relaxed because we made such a big push after we arrived home from Phoenix. It's been nice just to come home and have dinner and run around with little miss Isabelle.
In other news we have a new Nephew! Theodore Mark was born on Tuesday morning. He is adorable and perfect in every way. Isabelle did quite well with me holding him other than the fact she wanted to be right in my lap with us. She was very gentle however and I think that when God decides we as a family are ready for another one she will be a great big sister.
For now we are good just hanging out. Fixing up the house and enjoying the spring weather! I LOVE SPRING! YEAH!

No comments: