Monday, March 2, 2009

So Long..

Farewell dear friends, don't worry it's just for a week and I promise to come back this lots of pictures and stories. We leave tomorrow for a 4 day trip to Phoenix. We are very excited and trying to get things done as home as fast as possible.
Now you might ask, how is the renovation going to get done while we are away. Well fear not! the drywall is all up and we have a contractor coming to mud and tape all the joints and put an orange peel texture on the walls and ceiling. So when we come back it will be ready for primer and paint! YEAH! I hope you all have a wonderful week and Promise to bring warm weather home with me, it's supposed to be in the 80's while we are down there. My bones are ready to be thawed out.
I hope that you all have a great week!

No comments: