Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Verizon Hub AKA The Secret to being Super Mom!


I saw the commercial for the new Verizon Hub last night. It's a new gizmo that integrates a whole bunch of fun technologies into one. I can't find the commercial online yet but the gist is that you can watch a cooking show on this phone and then send a video to your family about what you will be having for dinner. Then the son sends a video message back to you from his cell phone saying he will not eat what you are making and then you use the directory to find a pizza place to order out for dinner.
I told Todd that I wanted this immediately! We are not even with Verizon and I can guarantee that it will not be available in our area for quite some time, probably not until the next decade. However I was amazed at the ad. They metaphorically put a "SM" emblem on this mothers chest and a blazing red cape around her neck and made her "SUPER MOM" in 30 seconds or less. It was amazing and I now want one. Not that we would ever use it, not that Isabelle will ever have a cell phone, not that I have ever attempted to make Spanish rice, and not that I would ever let Isabelle dictate what we are eating for dinner. You eat what you are given and like it. The images that is conjured in my head of how it would make life so much easier. It made it look as if it folded the laundry, made the beds, cleaned the bathrooms and then showed you how to make dinner.
Like I said I want one. SO have you seen the commercial? What did you think?
As soon as I find it on the web I'll post it!

No comments: