Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Surprise

I know I said I wouldn't be posting this week but I just have so much to tell you that if I waited until next week it would be typing for hours! So here goes...


Isabelle took her first bath at home in the new bath tub. It was hilarious. It was like a swimming pool for her and she loved it!

After Isabelle went to bed on Monday night Todd and I scrapped down the pop corn texture on the ceiling in the main level bedroom so that the contractor who is going to mud and tape the walls while we are gone can also put an orange peel texture on the ceiling and walls. Hopefully too if he has time everything will be primed when we get home!! fingers crossed. So above is the before and below is the after scrapping.

It only took an hour and a half which isn't too bad. What else would we be doing 7 hours before we leave for phoenix??

Here is Todd scrapping. We got it done and now we make plans for what we want to get done when we get home. As soon as I'm unpacked I believe a paint brush will be stuck in my hand. It's amazing how much progress Todd has made in the past 3 weeks!

1 comment:

erin said...

Haha--"What else would we be doing 7 hours before we leave..." LOL.