Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SPRING!

The photos above remind me of ladies who lunch and starting this Friday I will be a lady who lunches! Only on Fridays, but still! I have taken a new job that is 16 hours a week and my current job was so wonderful to allow me to work another 16 hours a week. SO I now only work 4 days a week and I cannot tell you how excited I am for this! I'm hoping that now I will have time to take Isabelle to the zoo and to meet my friends who are stay at home moms and do all sorts of fun things! Maybe even craft!! (Speaking of crafting I will update you on the "eggs" tomorrow.)


The photos above are from the LIFE collection of photos on Google images. They were taken by Joel Yale in 1962.

2 comments:

erin said...

I'm thinking Como is in our near future, my friend!

Scholar and Sailor said...

Oh, I love that you are going to 'lunch' regularly. Fun times :)