Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend

We made progress on the house this weekend and many other things. First of all and most importantly Todd and his brothers and a friend put a patio door in the back bedroom this weekend. They also put in a header for where the eventual opening between the living room and "bedroom" will be. This is great progress! we can now talk about insulating and sheet rocking in the bedroom. Which none of that will happen until we find our fixtures for the bathroom. However knowing this is going to be a slow going process I'm on my way out of town this weekend. So Todd will be a bachelor... hopefully a hard working bachelor!

Note: I will put of these photos when I get them from Andrea because of course my camera battery died on Saturday afternoon. However it didn't die before we took a ton of cute pictures of my niece and Iz with the pumpkins. I will put those up as well when I charge the battery.

My Mom and I also cut out the pieces for Isabelle's bee costume for Halloween. My sister in law and mother were going to sew it together on Sunday. I haven't heard yet how that went- but good I hope! It should be pretty dang cute. So for all who live close plan on a little buzzing on Halloween. As I'm typing this I'm making a mental list of all those we will have to visit on Halloween! Good thing it's a Friday night!

So instead of continuing to tell you about the other pictures I'm going to stop here. Sigh and make mental notes of all the things I need to do before I leave for Chicago this weekend with a friend and Isabelle!

No comments: