Friday, October 10, 2008

Rainy Day

I hope your morning drive to work or to where ever (maybe Colorado) was just a beautiful as mine! Even though it was raining the gray sky background the trees were on fire! The Reds, Oranges and Yellows reminded me that there is a season and a time for everything. I know it's hokey but there is. Amidst news of the Stock market falling below 8,000 (not that it means anything to me right now...) I took a moment to look around and enjoy the fall colors. There is a time when we all have to struggle individually and even as a collective whole so that we might appreciate the good times and things that we have.

Below you will see a photo of the Rocky Mountains (foothills I think). I have a friend who is driving out there and she sent me this photo from her phone. What a beautiful site- the sun rising on mountains.


No comments: