Tuesday, October 7, 2008

She said it... you heard it!

So last night Isabelle slept through the night. I'm not sure if it was that her teeth were finally not hurting her or the fact that she wore herself out playing with the puppies at my parents house.

I woke up at 5 am with a start realizing that she hadn't woke up once last night. Which was a relief for my wonderful husband who needed to sleep off his butter hang-over from eating 145 shrimp at red lobster last night. So I tip toed in her room to make sure she was still breathing... she was and when I went to cover her up I acidently touched her foot and she awoke. So we had a bottle and then she went back to sleep and didn't wake until 8:00 am!!! It was wonderful!

Then we were having family cuddle time because it was Todds day off and she say up and looked at us and said "mama n dada!" I looked at Todd and said "did you hear that?!?!?!" He said "Yes I did but you also thought she said book 3 months ago." Which for the record she did say "Booh Kha" 4 times in a row while holding a book and my dad heard it as well. So what if she hasn't said it since then. It just didn't stick, she'll say it again some time. Now that we have "Mama n Dada" down we are going to work on other family members... so be ready to take pictures this weekend everyone!

No comments: