Monday, October 27, 2008

Snow and other falling thoughts

This weekend Todd and I spent the night at a friends house and reconnected with my college friends. We had a wonderful time. It's always great to get together with people who you haven't seen in years and it feels like not time has past.
Yesterday on the way home it started to snow! Nothing stuck to the ground however it was COLD and most definitely snow. Also Just now outside my window I could see a few flurries...NO GOOD that means winter is on the way. \
With winter comes heavier clothes and thoughts of how we will get everything done before Christmas. So this year I have decided to get a head start. I've got quite a few gifts already bought and stored away. Which is a great feeling. However I decided to be a little crafty for a few gifts this year. So I have all of the supplies I however need to get started. But I'm also one of those people that I can't bring myself to work on a project until the house is clean. SO here we go this week we will clean and clean with the hopes that Saturday and Sunday could be very productive when it comes to getting fun and crafty things done.

As for the house things are coming along. I will post pictures of the new door soon. Also last week Todd put on a new cellar door outside. It's a little rusty but we got it for free and it's in good shape otherwise. It needs to be painted and then it will look like brand new!

So with a good attitude and a long too do list I head off into this busy week. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Scholar and Sailor said...

Ooh, it feels good to make progress and have a clean house. Woo hoo!

PS - I put up of you with Her Royal Highness :)

erin said...

I read this post the day you wrote it, and I still really like the title.