Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Projects, Projects abound

My house is clean, my mind is clear and now all I want to do is crap, I mean craft. I've started crap booking, I mean scrap booking. Let me qualify that, I am not a scrap booker, I wish I was however I'm not. I discovered that I was not a scrap booker after I bought all of the supplies for make a scrap book for Isabelle when I was pregnant. But I'm willing to trying anything once, even twice. Who knows I could grow to like it much like Beer and Squash, that is another story for another time. SO I'm scrap booking. I am going to make photo albums for Isabelle's Great Grands for Christmas. I'm excited. I've started last Sunday and I'm almost done putting the backgrounds on all of the pages.
Besides the scrap booking I'm hoping to finish I quilt runner that I have been working on for quite some time as well as a quilt for our soon to arrive new nephew or niece. Also with all the paper that I bought in preparation for "Isabelle's scrap book" I am going to make cards for every ones birthdays. So if you know of any good quilting websites, or card making websites send them my way I'm looking for ideas! Hopefully this new found desire to get projects done will last well into the new year.

No comments: