Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday at Grandma

We spent today at my moms house while my dad, Todd and my brother went shooting. I spent the day writing thank yous. I have a confession. I don't like to write thank yous. I am always so grateful for all of the gifts we are given but I always seem to have trouble getting the thanks yous out. So I got them done! YEAH! here is how Izzy spent the day:


This is a chair that I got from my grandparents when I was little. Isabelle loves it because she can crawl up in it by herself.
After some time playing alone it's time to find the "buppie" -puppies.

"Hell0 Belle, I've missed you"- yes my parents dogs name is Belle. I named the puppy before we find out we were pregnant, like 2 weeks before.

"I love you buppie" She loves the dogs too much if you ask me.


So she flys like Peter Pan why shouldn't she have a Nana like in the story. This is Jake my parents Dog. The Best part is Jake is in Love with Isabelle. At this point I had just asked Jake "Where is Isabelle" and he headed for the bathroom where She was taking a bath.
With thanks yous done it was all in all a very productive day.

No comments: