Thursday, August 21, 2008

1 week Ago

So this week our renovation has come to halt. Which has made me realize why we didn't start all of this earlier- Life gets in the way for example:

Our house has finally recovered from being gone for 3 weeks; although the laundry is waiting for me when I get home everything else is CLEAN! (The joy that a clean house brings is amazing, probably because in a clean house I can have a quiet mind!)

And more importantly our daughter now pulls herself up to standing next to things and can dance. As soon as I figure out how to put up a video I will.

Also the Olympics are on. Four years ago Todd and I got married and we spent our honeymoon at home watching the olympics. So this week we have been relaxing, enjoying each others company and watching the wonderful USA athletes.

All of these things will delay our progress. I am now realizing 2 things-

1) This whole remodeling this is going to take a LONG TIME. (I think that Todd will be happy that I have come to that realization.)

2) This blog will not only contain the milestones of our renovation but the milestones in our family as well. (Which means there will be videos of Iz dancing and doing other HILARIOUS things!)

The photo below is for everyones enjoyment! SO BIG!

No comments: