Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's almost done

This is looking from the bedroom to the bathroom.

This is looking out at the entry door to the bathroom and bedroom.
No more shower?!?!? Just kidding there is another one up stairs!

No it's not mold on the wall it's just a darker color on the plaster.
I think it might be old glue from wall paper!

Looking from the bathroom into the bedroom you can see the vanity and bathtub! Todd said he didn't get all that he wanted to get done today done however I think seeing through walls is pretty dang good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! That wallpaper is the best! I am a little sad to see "my bedroom" demolished, but it looks like you guys are making good progress! And thank god I have another blog to read now...I was getting worried that I had reached the end of the internet. Keep the posts coming!

Anonymous said...

Ok. It looks to be torn apart. How does it get put back together?