Saturday, June 20, 2009

Beach Day


One of my best friends grew up in a house on a river. We spent COUNTLESS days at the beach just relaxing, swimming (clothed and skinny dipping), playing, growing up and solving all the worlds problems. We even claimed our own constellation, only to later realize that it was the handle of the big dipper. Yesterday I had the pleasure of bringing my daughter there.
When we first got there she asked me, "Isn't is like going on a vacation when you come here?"
I said , "It feels like coming home."
Isabelle was enchanted! Isabelle had no problem walking around in the water or on the sand by her self. She loved the clams and rocks. She also enjoyed knocking over our sand castles. We plan to go back very soon.
It felt like every grain of sand on that beach holds a memory and I was happy to add a hand full more yesterday!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Yeah for beach day!! Love it, can't wait till Fri!

Emily and Luke said...

Lots of memories on that beach...so glad you brought Izzy there! Put up a circus tent the next time you're there- just for me:)
Love you!