Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I feel sick and naked.

Tonight I was folding laundry- which I hate almost as much as washing silverware by hand. so it was taking me a while and just as I got to the end saw something on the bed. I picked it up and was SHOCKED. SHOCKED I tell you to find the DIAMOND from my wedding band to be disconnected from the ring on my left hand. SERIOUSLY- HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
I felt sick in the pit of my stomach and still do. I find myself checking my left hand every 5 minutes and finding nothing. my poor left ring finder is naked. It might not be a big deal for those of us that take our wedding band off at night (my husband) however I NEVER take off my ring NEVER. so my poor little ring finger has a pale place where my wedding ring should be.
I know it is not a big deal. I will be going to see Marlin the man who created my ring on Friday morning and before I know it I'll have my ring back.

I however still feel sick and naked.

1 comment:

erin said...

Gasp! I would be upset, too. Scary! I'm so glad you found the diamond!