Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Clean House Dream come True




The above items currently reside in my house just waiting for me to get home and clean. I CANNOT WAIT! I may sound crazy but having the right tools to do a job make it so much easier. It's sick I know but I do love my Dyson vac and cannot wait to use the hand vac! Also I must say that I borrowed my mothers shark steam cleaner last week and nothing has ever done a better job on my floors! LOVE IT! Watch out dust and grime here I come! As a side note all items were purchased at Target but you can find both on my other favorite amazon.com.

2 comments:

erin said...

The steam cleaner interests me...where did you get it??? Do tell!
Also, we have the Dyson pet vaccuum. LOVE. IT.

Jessica said...

Got both at Target. The steam cleaner is great because it doesn't leave a residue behind on our floors like a Swiffer or other floor cleaning products. It only uses water and the cleaning pads are washable SO that means you spend $80 and you are done. No refills, no extra special cleaner. I know I have spent $80 on our swiffer between pads and the cleaning fluid so hopefully this will be the end all to that problem.