Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So I'm "That blogger"

I'm the one that doesn't write for weeks on end... I'm sorry! I hope the cute pictures of our child convince you to keep reading.

Memorial Day weekend was filled with pumpkin planting and time at the cabin. We didn't however have this handy dandy little backpack. So we alternated carrying her on our shoulders and hip and letting her sit in the dirt and pour it over herself. Wait maybe I should explain that when I say we "planted pumpkins" I don't mean like a tiny garden, or even a medium sized garden. I mean we helped Todd's family plant 5 acres of pumpkins. We sell them in the fall and plant then in the spring as a family. Immediately following that weekend we bought a backpack off of Craig's list. Even thought Isabelle doesn't look happy here she LOVE IT! She cried when we took her out that night.



This picture and the one following are from the cabin and courtesy of Auntie Andrea. She is a wonderful photographer! Here is the girlie reading.



This picture is too cute for words! Seriously I hope you all can see the trouble that these two will cause in the future. I look at this and I'm excited but also frightened because I know the trouble I got into as a child!
This past weekend Todd and I went to Milwaukee to see the Brewers play a game, it was great fun! What more can you ask for, out door baseball, beer and peanuts! Love it!
I also have been caught up in twilight... I get the next 3 books on Friday... I might be missing for another short while but I promise I will try and check in, even if it is just to gush about vampires. And for those of you who have not ready Twilight you can sign up in the comments to borrow my books. SERIOUSLY...Ridiculous! Oh well...
Before I go I have one fantastic Isabelle story. She has been waking up at night, we are not sure why. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with her teething. So Monday morning she woke up at 4 am with a wet diaper. I changed and rocked her and she was back down in 10 minutes. (mean while I was debating sleep or read twilight...i chose sleep... I know I couldn't believe it either) So she then wakes up at 5 am. I told Todd we should just see what she does because we don't' want to keep getting up with her at 5 am. So she was chatting to herself and when she realized that we were not getting up she started to whine and cry. I'm pretty sure it was a fake cry because it was very off and on. After about 20 minutes of this we hear her say "I crying". Meaning "I'm in here wake, where the heck are you people? Hello I'm crying, that is your signal to come... here I'll try it again. Remember 'I cry, you come' WHAAAAA." She shortly fell back asleep until 7:30 AM. Todd and I just laughed at her. The next day she slept until 6:30. YEAH!