Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Duckie

Isabelle has so many words now I am amazed almost everyday. Yesterday in the car we were listening to a Sesame Street CD (as usual) and Isabelle has taken to naming the character that sings the song so that I switch to the song that she wants. However there are like 10 Elmo and 10 Ernie songs. (Her two favorite characters) so I have to switch between all of these songs when she says the first name until I get to the correct song. I know which song she wants by her high pitched giggle and laugh when we get to the right song however yesterday I was having trouble with which Ernie song she wanted and this is how the conversation went.

"Is this the right song Isabelle?"

"No, Ernie ducky"

"OH, you want Rubber Ducky?"

"YEAH!"



When did my child get so smart, and so many words so fast?

Also we had sloppy joes for dinner last night (Thank you mother-in law for wonderful leftovers!) and the way she says "loopy jo" cracks me up.

No comments: