Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bath House


This is what I came home to on Tuesday night! It's out of the box!



Here it is! Can you believe it! I can't!


Todd wouldn't let me sit in it because he needs to put a grout base below it. It was really hard to not get in and just sit there!


Seriously there is room for the whole family in the bath tub. I'm not even joking.


Oh sweet bathtub we have been waiting for you for so long!
So today on day 3 of the layoff. Todd will be pouring the grout foundation below the tub. The lay the Luann wood that will go beneath the laminate wood flooring.
On Sunday Todd and I will be going to Home Depot to pick out tiles for the shower and a vanity.
Seriously it took every fiber in my body to no go get a glass of wine and just go and sit in the tub.
Isabelle should be able to have her first bath in the tub next week! YEAH!