Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Toilet Paper Savings

The quote below is a solicitation comment that I got on one of my recent posts:
" David said...
The ultimate bathroom retreat is not complete without a bidet or better yet.......a portable bathroom bidet sprayer. The hand sprayer gives you superior control and water volume and if the bathroom was not designed to allow for a bidet it offers the convenience of installation on the existing toilet AND you don't have to get up and move every time! You will pay for it many times over in toilet paper savings. "

I was laughing so hard at the part that I will pay for the toilet many times over in toilet paper savings! OK you are talking to a girl who has trouble peeing outside if there isn't an available toilet. If I can't keep my own pee off my pants how am I going to do with a sprayer in my own bathroom. I just picture myself walking out of the bathroom with dripping hair and a sad look on my face and Todd saying, "Sprayer got you again, huh?" and I would say, "Yep" and the thought of all the money we would be saving on not using toilet paper would not be consoling in the least!

So David thank you for the thought, and although this blog is open to any suggestions on our remodeling however I can tell we will not be getting a bidet or a sprayer on our toilet.

1 comment:

David said...

Too bad, so sad. You write very well I must say and a good sense of humor. On a practical side when you wash your hair do you walk around with a wet blouse all day? The entire country of Thailand uses these but I have never seen anyone with a wet spot after. They are easy to scoff at but until you've used one you really don't know. I think Dr. Oz on Oprah said it best: "if you had pee or poop on your hand, you wouldn't wipe it off with paper, would you? You'd wash it off" Cheers, David