Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The library of my dreams


I love books. If I had the money to own a thousand I would. On the other hand I'm not a fast reader, and I don't have a lot of time to read. Therefore I sometimes will opt for books on tape. Today I was at my local library's website to check hours and what titles I could get on CD and I found out I can download library books to my computer. SWEET GOODNESS! I will be able to listen to books on tape all the time now. I can even burn some of them to a CD during the time I have them "Checked out". It does need some free software but I am so excited! I can't believe it. I can go the library with out even having to leave my comfy couch. "Ahhh" I say with a contented sigh. I don't even have to leave my living room to go to the library! YEAH!

No comments: