Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Morning

I was like a child this morning. I couldn't sleep I was too excited for the events that the next few days will bring.
I woke up at 3, 4 and finally said that 5 was not an unreasonable time to get out of bed. I've been able to enjoy the last few hours in the quiet of my house with Christmas music streaming from the computer and busily trying to get those dang scrap books done! I think tonight might be a late night, but I cannot wait to see the look on my grandparents faces when they open the books.
It will be well worth the time put into them.
In other news Isabelle got her first hair cut last night! It's so cute, just a little bob. Mostly to get rid of the baby mullet. But it was well worth it! It's adorable. I don't have any good pictures yet but I will get some today and post them.
Also in the very near future the new look for the blog will be in place. It's beautiful! I can't wait to see what you think. It also shows me how much I need to learn about technical writing so I can put together fun backgrounds for myself. I'll just add it to the list of things to get done.

1 comment:

erin said...

Um, Jess? 5am is NOT a reasonable time to get out of bed. EVER.