Thursday, December 4, 2008

Two Things...

I never thought I would have happen...
1)Wiping puke out of my butt crack
2)Being asked if I knew where to get a dime bag.

1)Iz has had a cough this past week. She is fine however coughing none the less. Which in turn wakes her at night. Last night at 1 am I was up with her and in an effort to get her back to sleep I gave her a bottle. This usually does the trick with a little rocking. After the bottle she coughed so hard she puked EVERYWHERE. Both her and I were covered. It was like I had been at the beach all day and there was sand in places no one could have imagined. WOW the beauty of motherhood.

2) Yesterday evening I received a text wondering if I "knew where to find some fun" and a second text that specified "a Dime" from a completely strange number. I laughed alot because in all of my 27 years I have never done anything that included the word "Dime" unless we are talking about currency.

1 comment:

erin said...

OMS, I was laughing before I was even three sentences in.