Friday, December 26, 2008

Some Christmas goodies

I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday. Ours isn't quite over yet with two more Christmas gatherings to go we are only half way done. Not to mention a few other social engagements and then leaving for a week long trip to Colorado on Sunday morning!
What we had done for the past two days however has been wonderful! Here are just a few pictures to make you smile.


Here is our Izzy in her wonderful one piece sweater that we are finally getting to enjoy. I think she looks like those snow babies collectibles that hallmark used to sell.


I know she looks tried in the picture, and she should be she squirmed and wiggled and could not sit still through church. Todd and I just laughed at her the whole time. At one point she laid her head down on my shoulder and let out a HUGE burp. Todd & I couldn't even look at each other for fear of falling apart into puddles of giggles. The best is that wearing such a cute dress like this and looking so perfect and then she lets out a huge burp, so not lady like Isabelle!

And finally here is a picture of Isabelle and her new horse! Isn't it a riot! She loves this and all of her presents that she received.

As for my list about a week ago I still have not finished the scrap books. I got 2 done but I have 1 left to do. Which is OK. I think I would rather be able to enjoy giving the gift one on one to the great grands instead of in front of everyone else. At least this is what I'm telling myself. Other wise all the gifts were wrapped. Todd and I decided together not to put of a tree because we wouldn't have any time to take it down before we leave. As for the packing for Colorado I'm half way done. Just Todd and I to pack for now. Hopefully everything will fit in the suburban!

As I said before we will be gone for a week in Colorado helping some very special friends join their two lives into one. I think we will have Internet out there so I might have time to update you on how we fare the 14 hour drive with an child... or i might just wait until we get back. Either way I hope that you all have a wonderful rest of this Holiday Season!

No comments: