Friday, December 19, 2008

I have exciting news

No Mom I'm not pregnant! My blog is getting a "Head to Toe" make over! YEAH!
First I would like to thank 30 Days for having so many drawings. This blog is one woman's jumble of thoughts about crafts and fun products. I should not say jumble because it is beautifully laid out! I love it. I feel like she is my craft brain in over drive! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Secondly I would like to thank The Blog Fairy for allowing 30 days to have a drawing. Take a look at The Blog Fairy and all of the wonderful work that she does.
I must say that this holiday season 30 Days and The Blog Fairy must be working with Santa to make my Christmas wish come true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Attention Bloggers:

Announcing project "Blogger-Earth"

Mapping the World of Bloggers!

Participate by visiting Blogger-Earth and by forwarding and posting the URL on your blogs. Together we can map the blogging world!

Copy & Paste this URL:
http://blogger-earth.blogspot.com

For participating by leaving this comment posted, you and your readers can have a free internet speed test!
Free Internet Speed Test


Thank you for your support! All comments appreciated!
Mberenis